Servings: 8 Preparation time: 30 minutes Baking time: 40-45 minutes
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups fresh blueberries
1/3 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch square baking or similar size and shape pan.
2. Melt the butter and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir until ingredients are well mixed together.
4. Add the milk, butter, and vanilla to the dry ingredients. Stir until dry ingredients are wet, making a batter.
5. Spread into the baking pan.
6. Toss blueberries with the 1/3 cup of sugar and sprinkle evenly on top of the batter.
7. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until toothpick come clean.
8. Serve warm or cold with whipping cream or ice cream.
Good cooking to you,