Preparation time: 15-20
8 large eggs
1 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
3 tablespoons ice cold water
1 cup cottage cheese
2 tablespoons minced chives
1 tablespoon minced oregano
1 tablespoon minced parsley
Note: I've found that a pizza cutter is an easy way to mince herbs.
1. in a medium bowl, combine eggs, salt, mustard, and water. Beat with a fork until mixed but not foamy.
2. Using a non-stick pan, pour in egg mixture. Cover with lid and cook on low until no liquid remains. You may want to tilt the pan to make sure the liquid gets cooked. Do not over-cook or eggs will be tough.
3. Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese and herbs in a small bowl.
4. When omelet is done, remove from heat. Spread cottage cheese mixture over half of the omelet.
5. Fold the other half over with the mixture. Cut in quarters and serve on warm plates.