Servings: 15 Serving size: 1 cup Preparation time: 20 minutes
2 cups strawberries (may be frozen and thawed)
3 ounces package strawberry gelatin
1 cup boiling water
6 fluid ounces lemonade frozen concentrate
3 cups ice cold water
32 fluid ounces cranberry juice cocktail
32 fluid ounces ginger ale
A few fresh strawberries if desired.
1. Put strawberries in blender container, cover and blend on low speed until fruit is pureed.
2. Stir to dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3. Add frozen lemonade concentrate and 1 cup cold water to gelatin mixture to cool.
4. Add 2 cups of cold water to punch bowl.
5. Add cranberry juice and strawberry puree to punch bowl.
6. Add ice.
7. Slowly pour in ginger ale and stir gently.
Note: you may want to purchase extra cranberry juice and freeze it into holiday-appropriate shapes to use as ice cubes. Float a few fresh strawberries if desired.
I hope you enjoy this dish. Let me know if you've tried it and how it turned out.
Good cooking to you,